Weather Applet failed to install on Ubuntu Budgie 18.10

Hello. I have been trying to install the Weather Applet on Ubuntu Budgie 18.10, but it fails every time. I have been able to install other applets from the Budgie Applets section, but that one fails. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? Thanks.

run ubuntu-budgie-welcome.budgie-welcome from the command line and let me know what the error message display is when you try to install the applet. thx

Here is the response from the terminal.

(budgie-welcome:26528): dbind-WARNING **: 12:36:59.123: Couldn’t register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

(WebKitWebProcess:26561): dbind-WARNING **: 12:37:00.901: Couldn’t register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntubudgie/backports/ubuntu cosmic main
[‘main’, ‘universe’, ‘restricted’, ‘multiverse’]
[‘ppa:ubuntubudgie/backports’]
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntubudgie/backports/ubuntu cosmic main
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
E: Unable to locate package budgie-weather-applet
[Apt] Reloading cache…
[Apt] Cache reloaded.

Hi @Compudionux, The first messages are not related to WeatherShow, and can be ignored safely usually. You probably need to run sudo apt update, then try again.

I just tried that. It’s still giving me the same error message.

E: Unable to locate package budgie-weather-applet

ahh - the budgie-weather-applet package was missing.

This has now been correctly uploaded for cosmic

Please do another update. It will find the uploaded package.

That did the trick, it works now!! I had to also reboot after download was complete, but its there now and working. Thank you!