Button for duplicating the selected applet in panel overview / applet default space(r)

When I played around with all the applets available for, let’s say, my top panel, I realized that it takes a lot of time adding all the spacers that I needed in order to have some visual gap between the applets.

Therefore I think it would be nice to be able to simply duplicate a selected applet without having to go to the add button and then scroll through the available applets in order to find the right one.

Either that or there should be a setting for default space left and right from every applet.

What do you think?

1 Like

Not sure what you describe in the second section, but the panel and its spacing is not really something we can change, that would be an upstream issue.

The applets are very close to each other by default. You can add spacers to push them further apart. But if you have many applets you might need many spacers. That’s why it would be nice to have the copy functionality or a setting for default space/margin around each applet.

I hope I explained better this time.

But you are right. This is something that should be addressed with budgie itself not ubuntu-budgie.

1 Like

Ah, right, I see. Thanks for explaining.