Maybe Bluetooth got disabled due to Settings > Power > “Bluetooth can be turned off to save power”. But the applet does not reflect this change. After I disable that option in Power, the applet and Settings > Bluetooth look like this:
Note the toggle is “on”.
Bluetooth really is still deactivated as my mouse does not work.
Seems like multiple bugs here:
- applet does not reflect state of Bluetooth (off)
- applet does not allow to actually turn bluetooth on (it stays off)
- Settings > Bluetooth shows it is “ON” even though it was disabled by Power settings (and after disabling that feature in Power, this window stays the same)
- Settings Bluetooth in the state shown above: switch it off, back on, it still shows the empty screen, Bluetooth still does not work.
- disabling the power save feature has no effect. Bluetooth remains disabled.
- disabling the power save feature does not work at all, when I reopen Settings > Bluetooth, it is again still on “Bluetooth can be disabled to save power”.
Funny, but annoying:
Disable airplane mode via the applet turns on Settings > Power > Bluetooth power save feature. It is impossible to disable this feature even when connected to AC.
I wonder, am I really the only one noticing this?