Windows preview shows icons not the screens

Hello guys,

I am new to ubuntu budgie, my issue is that the the preview applet has been installed on the budgie extra application however when I however over any open apps, it displays the screen and not the preview screen. the same is the case when i press alt + tab. it shows the list of opened apps in icon mode and not in screen mode. Is there any way that i could see the preview of the screen when hovering over the app and when I press Alt+tab

Thanks in advance

Have you enabled previews via Menu - Previews Control ?

1 Like

This ^^^, and also: I get the impression you expect a window preview when hovering over the application’s icon. Window Previews is as n Alt-tab functionality however, expose-like window preview.

1 Like

Hello guys,

Thank you for your help. I had not enabled the preview control. Now I am able to preview the screen when I press alt +tan

Is there a way where i can view the preview of the screen when I just hover over a opened application?

Hello guys,

Thank you for your help. I had not enabled the preview control. Now I am able to preview the screen when I press alt +tab.
Is there a way where i can view the preview of the screen when I just hover over a opened application?

Thank you once again.

That is very much work in progress

What is needed is someone to take the work done so far and polish it

Thank you for all your help. :slightly_smiling_face: