Multiple desktop layouts - help needed

I’m currently running 19.10. Other than installing a concurrent 20.04 daily how can I start enjoying this new Menu - Themes and Layouts option? I realize we are only 3 months away, but …

Whilst I appreciate your interest, this and other 20.04 targeted capability is better to be tested on 20.04 itself and thus is only for people who are not afraid to mess around, break their system and reinstall at any time.

reinstalled, works! That was surprisingly easy. I had to search for the themes and layouts, but I see now it was on the welcome page. I like the new elementary style menu as well :slight_smile:

– Ooo! I know there was push-back/discussion about the power strip being in this new app menu, but I really am pleased it’s in there. It feels like that is the right spot for it (from this mac guy) This will make switching to Ubuntu Budgie an easy sell to my wife. We have an 11 year old mac mini running our scanner/printer/email backup/music hub for the household, running on it’s last legs w/ El Capitan (!) I’m not too keen on buying new hardware at the moment (kids starting University $$) Well done Ubuntu Budgie Team

1 Like

Closing since we now have an implementation in 20.04