The function exposé all windows don't work on my HotCorn applet

I’m looking to use a function to show all windows with the HotCorners applet, but it doesn’t work, in any positionI’m looking to use a function to show all windows with the HotCorners applet, but it doesn’t work, in any position

Which is your UB version and how did you install Hotcorners (if not the default version)?

I have installed 19.10 version, and I have the default version

Aha, then I have a few questions for you:

1. Do you have Previews enabled (Main Menu -> Previews Control, logout / in)
  2. If you have, please paste the output of
    gsettings get org.ubuntubudgie.plugins.budgie-hotcorners dropdown
    and what happens if you run /usr/lib/budgie-previews/previews_triggers hotcorners_all
    Any output?

In the first command, he return the following output:

["{‘command’: ‘xdotool key Super_L+d’, ‘name’: ‘Show Desktop’}", “{‘command’: ‘/usr/lib/budgie-previews/previews_triggers hotcorners_all’, ‘name’: ‘Exposé all windows’}”, “{‘command’: ‘/usr/lib/budgie-previews/previews_triggers hotcorners_current’, ‘name’: ‘Exposé current application’}”, “{‘command’: ‘budgie-desktop-settings’, ‘name’:‘Budgie Desktop Settings’}”, “{‘command’: ‘gnome-screensaver-command -l’, ‘name’: ‘Lock screen’}”, “{‘command’: ‘xdotool key super+n’, ‘name’: ‘Show Raven notifications’}”, “{‘command’: ‘xdotool key super+a’, ‘name’: ‘Toggle Raven’}”]

And the second he shows the opened window, on the mode Previews enabled

Commands are obviously correct. One more: please set hotcorners to show previews in any of the corners, then what is the output of:

gsettings get org.ubuntubudgie.plugins.budgie-hotcorners commands

?