19.10 Installation issues - Initramfs unpacking failed: Decoding failed

I’m trying to install Ubuntu Budgie from a flash drive, but I keep getting the same error no matter what I do (No working init found). I am pretty new to all this, so I don’t really know what the issue could be or how to solve it. I have tried several things like updating my BIOS, trying various download options for the download to the flash drive, etc., but with no luck. Attached is an image of the errors I keep getting, which are always the same. I am not sure how to proceed. If it helps, my GPU is an RTX2080, CPU is a Ryzen, and mobo is an ASUS Strix B350-F.

Please do check the md5sum of the ISO

Also - do try another USB stick.

If your computer has “USB 2” ports - try using these - and visa-versa for “USB 3” ports.

I tried a brand new flash drive, and I have tried multiple USB ports, but it didn’t change anything. I am very new to terminals and everything, so I don’t really understand how to check the md5sum of the ISO. I’m doing this all in windows, I don’t have any previous versions of Linux installed.

ok from windows to do a md5sum use https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/889768/how-to-compute-the-md5-or-sha-1-cryptographic-hash-values-for-a-file

Maybe throwing your USB key, not for install it , just for testing it ! ! ! after opening the installation of the 19.10 release. once done launch the Terminal and enter the terminal this: “sudo fsdisk -l” and check what is the partition number! Then “sudo fsck / dev / sda XX” and enter to restart your system. collect keys and restart
Perhaps there will be no problem with "initramfs"