Bugged dual monitor alighment

Hello somehow I broke my desktop and now I can’t full screen anything on my left monitor it just has something like a “Dead zone”. It was fine before, but while I was half a sleep I dragged something on my desktop with my mouse and it bugged (I had firefox open). I’m a newbie and I don’t know where to start the fix. (Rebooting did not help)
P.S If I change the monitor positions in the settings (drag left monitor below the left corner of my right monitor) I can use full screen again, but my mouse pointer has to go diagonally up to the top right corner if I want to use my second monitor which is annoying.

Well, multi monitors support is quite a nightmare in Budgie.

See
Unable do get full screen windows on secondaries monitor
Can't use whole screen on monitor which comes after plank

Did you change recently position of the dock ( plank ) or the bottom panel ?
I’d say
⋅ try with plank on far left edge of the biggest screen, on the left,
⋅ and have that left bigger screen as primary monitor ?

By toying with panel and dock positions, and which screen is primary, you should find a setup that works for your workflow, more or less…

I changed everything around and plank was on my secondary monitor with disabled hiding feature.
To fix my issue I moved Plank to my primary monitor (left) enabled Intellihide and moved plank to my secondary monitor again which seems to work as expected now.

Thank you.