Well, I came from Pop_OS! 19.10 to test ubuntu budgie. I am liking it so far, but firefox is running very slow. Chrome is running fine, but firefox is very laggy and I don’t know why.
As I did the minimal installation, can my firefox miss some important package? In official site I read this:
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 3.4 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.22 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.6.1 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
I know that I have the most of them installed, but is some package missing in minimal installation?
(Firefox was running smooth at pop)