Issues after update from 19.10 to 20.04

Hi. guys.
I have some issues after update, and I looking for solution (with community help, I suppose) to fix it:

1. I lost Super + L shortcut to desktop screen lock (Ctrl+Alt+L do not work anymore too) ant Ctrl+Alt+T for console. I’ve tried to change it in Keyboard settings - but no effect.
  2. I can’t change default theme of widgets and icons theme (‘Yaru’ I suppose) in Budgie Desktop -Settings -> Style, of course I select ‘Radiance’ and nothing.
    Would you kind to help me, and give advice to fix it? I have no idea, how to use Dconf to change parameters to fix THAT issues.
    Thanks.

Does Super by itself open the menu? Do you by any chance have two keyboard layouts - one english and another that is not english? If yes - this is a known issue that GNOME devs are currently investigating.

Re the style. Does changing to the default Pocillo, Arc or QogirBudgie styles work?

Yes, it works.

Yes, I have another one layout.

Solid copy

Negative, I see more then 20 themes, I can select all of them, but nothing happen.

Re the style issue - please create another account and login - can you change styles with that?

Just wondering if its localised to your current account or is a system wide issue.

I’ve made another sudo user, reboot, and I have the same situation.

I’ve resolved one bug.

sudo nano /etc/gtk-3.0/settings.ini

But, I still can’t change it from Desktop settings menu, and still no shortcuts.