Moving applets budgie show time

When you are the author of a discussion / the original poster, below each post you can see :
resolved_mark
⋅ click on « solution »
⋅ it adds a « solved icon » to the title of the thread
⋅ it adds a link to the solution inside your first post.

It’s much more easy than doing all these manually like in older forums !

Related to Can you explain how install this - #2 by Coeur-Noir I guess ? I still don’t understand what is your problem. May you elaborate in french on the other forum or could you post a picture of what you see here ?

Here for posting pictures it’s also very easy : just drag and drop a picture inside your message :wink:

For me it’s the best solution ! It’s easy …I return in french for explain what I do for indict my post is over and resolved ??

No, I think about your problem regarding ppa and conky-manager as I don’t understand what bugs you.

Or post in that thread Can you explain how install this - #2 by Coeur-Noir a picture clearly illustrating where you are stucked ?

@coeur noir, It’s incredible, It’s not the same thing for close my post myself. I do that in 10 secondes not here one think is interesting answer directly with my mail , really first point positive For conky-manager are installed in my other OSs except with debian.I have find an astuteness but not sure in bugdie…idem for “gluqlo” with sudo add-apt repository ppa/ name creator23 /ppa… This conky goes to xsreensaver in a folder .xscreensaver i put the name like this. and after open the terminal gluqlo are behind GLtext that all …

Mmm… maybe are you « too young » on that forum to be able to do that. The more you stay and participate and get involved, the more features you get access to.

Please let’s stay focused : one thread / one discussion / one topic.

Here it was about « moving showtime applet ». Now we should continue on the other topic, in the other thread. Thanks.

Super+Drag didn’t work at all for me! Alt+Super+Drag does work, but it only works for one movement until I save the location and select to drag it again. Super+Drag only uselessly wiggles the cursor while opening the app menu.

Silly question, but you do keep the Super key pressed while dragging, right?

I have to hold down Alt+Super the whole time while dragging in order to get it to move. I hope this helps.