My system is auto removing system applets and launchers

My system every time I restart it removes panel applets and system launchers from budgie menu. My ubuntu-budgie-settings does not configure applets correctly, they do not reposition themselves correctly, as the one below cannot go up and the top down. System settings launchers such as gnome-control-center and its shortcuts were automatically deleted from the system and menu. My internet connection is too slowly

Sounds like you have uninstalled critical packages. If gnome control center has disappeared then you have removed bits of gnome.

Difficult really to say if the situation is recoverable.

What have you been uninstalling and installing?

Try the following:

sudo apt install --reinstall ubuntu-budgie-desktop budgie-desktop-environment budgie-desktop budgie-core gir1.2-budgie-1.0 libbudgie-plugin0 libbudgie-private0 libbudgietheme0 libraven0

I did not uninstall anything that I remember. In fact, I just updated and spent some time, it looked like this

it seems to have worked

@fossfreedom and since I’m already here and saving another post, I’m having a problem with my Google Chrome. Every time I enter it, either in one session or another, it comes out of my logins, as if I want to forget my passwords, and website settings, with youtube night mode going out along with the passwords. Do you know a way to fix this?

Sounds like a corrupt profile.

Suggest create a brand new profile

I need necessarily create a new profile by command line ? I know how to create by the chrome, but if is necessarily create by command line, I do it

Sure. If you know how to create a new profile then use the method you know.