Opera browser not working after update

I was away for a while, today I updated my laptop and Opera browser is not launching. I did not try other applications yet. when I try to start Opera using terminal following is log -

chan@chan-hp-notebook:~/Desktop$ sudo opera
[sudo] password for chan: 
mkdir: cannot create directory '/run/user/0': Permission denied
realpath: '': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/snap/opera/104/gnome-platform/usr/share/mime': No such file or directory
Directory '/root/snap/opera/104/.local/share/mime/packages' does not exist!
/snap/opera/104/snap/command-chain/desktop-launch: line 20: /snap/opera/104/gnome-platform/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-3-0/gtk-query-immodules-3.0: No such file or directory
ERROR: /snap/opera/104/gnome-platform/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-3-0/gtk-query-immodules-3.0 exited abnormally with status 127
ERROR: update-mime-database /root/snap/opera/104/.local/share/mime exited abnormally with status 1
/snap/opera/104/usr/bin/opera: error while loading shared libraries: libgbm.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This is probably a better question on the snapcraft forum snapcraft.io

Interesting. I just installed Opera from Software the other day. Then the last couple of days I caught up on my software updates using software updater. No problems at all with Opera. I just launched it because I saw this and I just did an update a few minutes ago.

Now it is working fine. I observe that it is slow to start even if I remove the extensions from it. I found it bit annoying, but in general applications are taking time to start. for example -

1. Spotify ( it kills me literally ).
  2. Mailspring ( it starts and then hanged, I have to quit it and reopen it again ).

Firefox however in general very fast to launch and work with. The one thing I like with Opera is UI and it gives feature to install Google Chrome extensions.
Anyways I do not want to complain, I can live with the delay in launch.

Yeah I have a little launch delay now too. IDK