Suddenly lots of application are missing

Hi
I have seen today that a lot of applications are vanished from my laptop like - ubuntu budgie welcome, office, skype. I am not able to see them any more. when I try to install them I get snap-d error. can someone help me with this ?
thank You.

Check if you have directory like ~/.config/menus/applications-merged.

Suggest delete this and maybe that menus folder as well, logout and login.

If that doesnt work then please post the snapd error … maybe something screwed up with snapd that is hiding all snaps

snap “skype” has “install-snap” change in progress

few days back this is the error.

Found this article https://medium.com/@chiragpatel_52497/unable-to-install-package-name-snap-package-name-has-install-snap-change-in-progress-b6768f2ce81d

"

Snap is probably still working on something in the background (or at least it thinks so). Open a terminal and run snap changes so see a list of ongoing changes.

$ snap changes … 123 Doing 2018-04-28T10:40:11Z - Install “foo” snap …

You can abort ongoing change(s):

sudo snap abort 123

"

`

Command ‘snap’ not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install snapd`

Command ‘snap’ not found, but can be installed with:
sudo apt install snapd

and when I try to install snapd it gives me network timed out error.

Suggest change your download mirror in software sources

I have installed ‘snapd’ and did a reboot but still coudn’t see the application. Noticed few things which are below -
snapd.failure.service is a disabled or a static unit, not starting it.
snapd.snap-repair.service is a disabled or a static unit, not starting it.

Does this help? apt - Receiving the error: snapd.snap-repair.service is a disabled or a static unit, not starting it - Ask Ubuntu

I tried the same but the same two errors encountered again.

all snap applications are damaged.
I don’t know if someone can help me or not, but I am sure there is always some problems with updates.
I am becoming big fan of ubuntu budgie and you don’t need to provide me solution for this if it is not relevant.

What is the output of the following?:

sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade