Problemes with xRDP

well xRDP don´t work i installt it per terminal and added it to fierwall and ssl-cert.
but when i call on it on Windows it first opens then closes, sometimes i get the error message, that a problem has occurred.
i guess thats the point that i need help
so i try it under an VM same problem

Protokoll:
04:31:35 pulseaudio: We were woken up with POLLOUT set – however a subsequent snd_pcm_avail() returned 0 or another value < min_avail.

04:31:35 lightdm: gkr-pam: unable to locate daemon control file

04:31:30 xrdp-sesman: (1147)(140144696289088)[CORE ] window manager (pid 1159) did exit, cleaning up session

04:30:55 pulseaudio: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

04:30:31 lightdm: PAM adding faulty module: pam_kwallet5.so

04:30:30 pulseaudio: We were woken up with POLLIN set – however a subsequent snd_pcm_avail() returned 0 or another value < min_avail.

04:30:29 lightdm: PAM adding faulty module: pam_kwallet5.so

04:30:24 kernel: sd 32:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through

04:30:24 kernel: piix4_smbus 0000:00:07.3: SMBus Host Controller not enabled!

I found that this works, but some modification is needed Products | c-nergy.be

Info on what fixed it for me.

sadly compleat different Problem when i log in (perr Remote Desktop) my Session gets terminatet

This is the smalll script we use to check and ensure xrdp is working correctly

Remember to fiddle with encryption levels - if in doubt try unencrypted sessions.

Obviously also remember not to be logged in with the same login ID as you are trying to connect with.

Output:
Usage: budgie-xrdp [enable|disable|status]
xrdp is installed
xrdp service is ok