Ubuntu Budgie 20.04 wallpaper contest


(https://magdeleine.co/photo-by-rahul-pandit-n-1425/ license CC0)


(https://magdeleine.co/photo-by-dhyamis-kleber-n-1364/ license CC0)


(https://magdeleine.co/photo-by-adrian-pelletier-n-1368/ license CC0)


(https://magdeleine.co/photo-by-adrian-pelletier-n-1314/ license CC0)


(https://magdeleine.co/photo-by-joanna-m-foto-n-1349/ license CC0)


(https://cc0.photo/2016/04/05/looking-upstairs/ license CC0 RAFFAEL HERRMANN)


https://cc0.photo/2016/03/12/be-quiet-priest-sculpture-in-venlo/ CC0 RAFFAEL HERRMANN


Ubuntu Budgie 20.04 wallpaper contest CC0 RAFFAEL HERRMANN

Made some artwork here…

For the contest I received a DM entrant from William Beckwith

His favourites:

William has also shared his additional entrant photos - dropbox folder

LICENSE CC-BY-SA-4.0

Awesome… :heart_eyes:

Amazing pictures. Infact, I downloaded one and set it as my wallpaper right now. Fantastic!

Thanks! Could you please tell me which one @sayan

btw my renders are now in 4k!
EDIT: oops was gonna reply to myself, sorry

Here.

Wow… Very Different :yum:

Mine. From Mauritius

In some of the posted series, I find some images excellent, some just nice. What do we vote for: the best, the average?

The team will choose the best 10 to 12 images. The how is up to debate.

Very nice image! Did you shoot it?