Ubuntu Budgie artwork and merch store

Hello Ubuntu Budgie community,

I am very happy to announce that our team is working on a fun project. @HEXcube is leading on some artistic variations to our logo, to be used to make some nice merchandise. Some variations will be created for the “Nerdy” designs for you geeks, and some to be more “Artistic”, to appeal the more fashionable Ubuntu Budgie fans.

Since we love our community, we like to keep things out here in the open and involve you all. If you have some ideas or want to contribute designs, don’t be shy! We don’t bite… for the most part :innocent:

Meanwhile I am working to re-evaluate merch stores and find the ones that have lower shipment costs, offer good integration options, and at the same time produce good quality t-shirts, hats, hoodies, and other items.

Please let us know what you think. Personally, I can’t wait to get me some nice new swag!

2 Likes

Thanks for the intro @ilvipero !

Like @ilvipero described, we’re working on revamping our merch store. This is the current version: Ubuntu Budgie on Zazzle, which needs a revamp. We plan on creating designs for a broad range of our users from geeks, regular users to artistic ones.

1 Like