Wifi stops working after hibernation

I’m having a problem where, when I resume my Budgie desktop from hibernation, the Wifi adapter “goes missing.” It shows as not connected and the only thing I can do is reboot my machine.
This wasn’t happening before, something changed within the past week or two. I haven’t installed anything beyond the Software Updates/Apt Updates stuff in that time period.

Any advice for this would be helpful, thanks!

Budgie version 10.6.1
Ubuntu version 22.04.1 LTS

*-network                 
       description: Wireless interface
       product: Wireless 8265 / 8275
       vendor: Intel Corporation
       physical id: 0
       bus info: pci@0000:07:00.0
       logical name: wlp7s0
       version: 78
       serial: <redacted>
       width: 64 bits
       clock: 33MHz
       capabilities: pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list ethernet physical wireless
       configuration: broadcast=yes driver=iwlwifi driverversion=5.15.0-56-generic firmware=36.ca7b901d.0 8265-36.ucode ip=<redacted> latency=0 link=yes multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11
       resources: irq:79 memory:fc900000-fc901fff

Likely this is either due to a linux-kernel update or a linux-firmware update.

Check if a recent kernel is the cause - when booting, choose the grub - advance option and choose an earlier kernel to boot from

If grub isn’t displayed to you after power on - then after power on press and hold the shift key for grub to display.

I think this was due to “Fast Boot.” The Windows 11 install I have on another partition seems to have turned it back on in the bios somehow. It’s worth trying to turn it off it in BIOS and in Windows if you face this.