Show us your Budgie Desktop

That would be great. Funny enough the first three articles I wrote on Front Page Linux were a series about Pulseaudio, JACK, and a battle between the two. And of course, shamelessly promoting Ubuntu Budgie even before I joined the team. :sweat_smile:

If someone is interested in PRO-Audio on Ubuntu Budgie, we can create a discourse post and I can link my articles and other interesting material.

I’ve just started content creation and would be happy to help with this if you want someone who is new to the whole production side doing it on Linux without prior experience! I bet there would be some interest for that perspective.

@snackopsunit thanks for the offer, sounds great!
I would like to start a discussion about it. Feel free to start a new thread on our discourse, or DM me if you have questions before you share your ideas.

I love how a shared desktop image sparks a whole new, great discussion… :thinking: but we better get out of here, before the Budgie desktop sharing users throw us off-board for hijacking this thread :laughing:

22.04 with Qogir GTK ,La Capitaine Icons , and my own panel layout…

3 Likes

Our first 22.04 desktop here. Gorgeous !

1 Like

UB 22.04 LTS. Default Pocillio theme. Traditional Budgie layout.

I work back and forth between Windows and Linux, and want a consistent UI. So I morphed Budgie in the direction of traditional Windows, and did the same with Windows 11.

This is my Windows 11 desktop:

2 Likes

My Budgie setup. :grinning:
Theme Info

3 Likes

New setup for July! :slight_smile:
Theme Info

2 Likes

New screenie! :slight_smile:

Theme Info

2 Likes

Time for another one

3 Likes

here ya go

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

New Setup. :slight_smile:

Theme Info

3 Likes

nice looks good thanks for sharing

1 Like

3 Likes

Development Release

4 Likes

My Current Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 setup. :slight_smile:

Large Image

4 Likes

22.10 , Blue Sky Darker GTK, Kora Icons, and Halloween Wallpaper. Minimal installation with roll my own applications this time.

4 Likes

Current Setup, putting some Nord into Budgie! :slight_smile: